หอพักขอนแก่น,หอพัก ขจรศักดิ์ ขอนแก่น, หอพัก ศศิธร ขอนแก่น, หอพัก ถูก ขอนแก่น, หอพัก อยู่สบาย ขอนแก่น หน้าค่าย ร.8 ใกล้สนามบินขอนแก่น,

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Werner aims for Singh to win the Champions League  (อ่าน 366 ครั้ง)

dum1

• กระทู้: 65
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Werner aims for Singh to win the Champions League
« เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 06, 2022, 09:13:53 am »

Werner aims for Singh to win the Champions League

Chelsea forward Timo Werner aims to lead his team to Champions League glory

The German international star was part of the Leipzig team that qualified for the semi-finals last season. before losing to Paris Saint-Germain This year, News hopes to go even further, and if possible, aim for the championship title.

“I hope so. [Going far this season] I think we live in a moment where every team is on the pitch every three days, every team playing in the Champions League. The league is hard to beat,” Werner said.

“We have a great team. There are many players and they are good players. Therefore, we aim to go as far as possible in every program. We are here to win the Champions League. And this year is a great opportunity.

“Every team has a lot of games to play and you have to think about managing. I think we have a good opportunity this year or next year. [To win the title] I'm here to win the title. We are on the right track and we are learning from each other. We have the opportunity to go very far.

Sports news, update first, must be here onlyufabetรับตัวแทนเดิมพันเว็บออนไลน์
บันทึกการเข้า