หอพักขอนแก่น,หอพัก ขจรศักดิ์ ขอนแก่น, หอพัก ศศิธร ขอนแก่น, หอพัก ถูก ขอนแก่น, หอพัก อยู่สบาย ขอนแก่น หน้าค่าย ร.8 ใกล้สนามบินขอนแก่น,

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Travel to Phuket, let me tell you! Why is it so cool!  (อ่าน 99 ครั้ง)

siritidaphon

• กระทู้: 2499
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Travel to Phuket, let me tell you! Why is it so cool!
« เมื่อ: เมษายน 18, 2023, 10:53:35 am »

Travel to Phuket, Hong Kong to Phuket let me tell you! Why is it so cool! Anyone traveling to Phuket for the first time or traveling by plane to Phuket International Airport and looking for a landmark to check in to let friends know that you are already in Phuket. Must visit Mai Khao Beach, a beach located near Phuket Airport where you can easily walk for only a few minutes. Moreover, if on any day the wind direction is from the sea side You might even get to take pictures or see planes landing at Phuket airport up close!

Anyone planning to visit Phuket for the first time? Must not miss! Stop by to check in at a landmark that does not check in is like arriving in Phuket like Promthep Cape. Especially during this time, you can say that you will definitely get beautiful pictures without crowds.In addition, at Promthep Cape, in addition to being the most beautiful sunset viewpoint in Phuket. At Laem Phromthep, there is also a courtyard of Phromthep for you to worship. You can make a wish too.

Who still has strength Or want to walk around the night market on Sunday night in Phuket, then don’t miss it! Phuket Walking Street, Lat Yai or Phuket Walking Street, a popular tourist destination of Phuket people that is perfect for anyone who wants to find delicious food. Including enjoying the show and shops, souvenir shops over many shops, I can say that you will definitely get a lot of souvenirs and food!

Travel to Phuket, let me tell you! Why is it so cool! See more here http://bit.ly/3lBiavn
บันทึกการเข้า